-
July 27th, 2006, 09:54 PM
#10
Inactive Member
... AGT15 is calling me!!!
She has been for the longest time!
And since I am moving, and the financial future is uncertain, I should not get any more dollies for the time being.
I know, the responsible adult in me tells me to wait, and if she is discontinued, too bad and that is what ebay id for.
However, the hurt little girl in me (and she is VERY hurt after the last couple of months!) badly wants a new dollie!
I can pay for her now, but I should not spend the money, since I do not know if unemployment is going to be the sole support of my family... but then I think "well... then I am not going to be able to get her later either..."
Help!!!
Please, talk some sense into me!!!
[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
Ana
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks